Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 3

SO, onto Day 3 for the Paleo challenge.

I had a delicious breakfast...Ever try cracking an egg into a coffee mug, adding peppers, tomatoes and onions to it and then microwaving for 45 seconds?  What a treat.

Anyway, I have been so lethargic lately due to my reduction in carbohydrates. For example, yesterday I had the laziest bum of a day. Literally. I sat around and wrote a paper, dilly-dallied on the computer, took a nap and then went to dinner with friends. But you know what? I slept through THE WHOLE NIGHT! That never happens!

So I don't know if that's a coincidence that I slept through the night, or if it's because I'm not eating sugar. Either way, the lack of sugar is definitely making me feel tired. I've read that my body will get used to this.

I haven't had ANY stomach problems either, which is really nice. And I haven't had any "cheat" meals, even though I went out with friends last night. I ordered a steak salad and it was probably the best salad I've ever eaten (Go to Comet on Farwell if you're ever in Milwaukee).

That's about it. Can't wait to go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment