Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Month

So it's been about a month with Paleo and it's been a good month. Weekends are still hard though. I still haven't had a completely "clean" week. I blame the Packers, people have bonfires and a little something called flavored creamers.

Anyways, last night Chris made a delicious meal, just some grilled chicken and squash but it was SO good. I'm glad he supports me in my eating choices. Not like he eats unhealthy, but he knows the things I can't/won't eat and makes meals based off of that.

Other things that I've noticed...I think I've mentioned this before but I've been sleeping great. Really deep, too. I used to get up 1-2 times a night for no reason. Now I sleep through the whole night! AND I feel refreshed.

Also, from clean eating, I feel like my abs really popped this past week. This is actually one of my life goals...to obtain 6 pack abs. 80% food, 20% gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment