Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 18

Hello! I haven't blogged in a while about my Paleo adventure, although I have made 3 video blogs. Maybe I will post those. It's been going pretty well.

The first week was rough. I was tired every day even though I had a great night's sleep. Week two was a lot better as my body had adjusted to the lack of sugar.

My only struggle has been the weekend. I could easily have no cheats but I give in to a beer here or a cookie there, especially on football Sundays. Ugh. So I'm just going to realistically designate one cheat per weekend. I've had 10 so far.

I think this is a lifestyle I could get used to as I really do not miss bread and dairy makes my stomach upset anyway. The only things I miss are a little creamer in my coffee, oatmeal and ricecakes lol. Oh and maybe a little icecream (the only dairy I'll do).  Of course, after the challenge it will be nice to have a burger with a bun or a cookie here or there, but I think with this clean eating I just feel better and definitely sleep better too.

Oh, and I had duck for the first time last night. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment